Church of Ireland Gazette

Magazine
First published in March 1856 as a monthly journal under the title, The Irish Ecclesiastical Gazette, the Gazette became weekly in 1880. Its name was changed to The Church of Ireland Gazettein 1900. A full archive of back copies is held at the Representative Church Body Library, Braemor Park, Dublin. Source

Scope National, Consumer
Language English
Country United Kingdom
UVMs ? Request pricing
Frequency ? Monthly