Gladwin County Record

Newspaper
Established in 1877, The Gladwin County Record is the oldest continuously operated business in Gladwin County. In 1934 the Record merged with the Beaverton Clarion and in 1997 went on line with one of the community news industry’s very first websites, GladwinMi.com. The paper exclusively serves Gladwin County with a paid circulation of nearly 7,000. To this date the Record and Clarion remains the focal point of all things “Gladwin County”. Source

Outlet Details

Scope Local
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market Flint-Saginaw-Bay City
UVMs Request pricing
Frequency Weekly
Days Published N/A