Northwest Florida Daily News

Newspaper
Perry Publications, a group of about 30 papers, began publication of the Playground News February 7, 1946. The first issue contained 24 pages, about 65 percent of which was paid display advertising. From the mid-1960s, the newspaper's offices and printing plant were on Eglin Parkway in downtown Fort Walton Beach. The paper was sold to Freedom Newspapers, Inc., now Freedom Communications, on July 1, 1969. On August 22, 1975, the newspaper printed the edition for the first time at a new plant and offices at 200 N.W. Racetrack Road in Fort Walton Beach, which would remain the base of operations through the fall of 2011. Source

Scope Local
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market ? Mobile-Pensacola
UVMs ? Request pricing
Frequency ? Daily
Days Published Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun

Northwest Florida Daily News Journalists