The Palladium-Times

Newspaper
The Palladium-Times can map its own history back to pre-civil war days, when The Palladium's first issue as a weekly came out in 1819. The other division of the newspaper, The Oswego Times traces its origins to 1845 when the Commercial Daily Advertiser became Oswego's first daily newspaper. After a long period of battling one another, the two newspapers that supported opposing political parties, merged to become one daily newspaper with an independent political voice. The merger became official on April 14, 1925 and the one-time rivals that actually neighbored one another on West First Street came together much to the surprise of some city and county residents. Source

Outlet Details

Scope Local
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market Syracuse
UVMs Request pricing
Frequency Daily
Days Published Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat

The Palladium-Times Journalists