Peninsula Daily News

Newspaper
The Peninsula Daily News was first published in Port Angeles on April 10, 1916. It was called the Port Angeles Evening News when started by A.A. Smith and E.B. Webster, newspapermen whose blood may have been mixed with printer’s ink. The name was changed to The Daily News in 1972 and to Peninsula Daily News in 1987 to reflect its switch from afternoon to morning publication and its huge circulation area of mountains, beaches, valleys and historical sites from the “Victorian seaport” of Port Townsend on Puget Sound to the rocky Pacific coast at the Quileute Indian reservation in L Source

Outlet Details

Scope Local
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market Seattle-Tacoma
UVMs Request pricing
Frequency Daily
Days Published Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu