MSU Reflector

Newspaper
The Reflector is the student newspaper of Mississippi State University, founded in 1884. The newspaper was first published as The Dialective Reflector from 1884 to 1889 before being shortened to The Reflector.[2] It has subsequently published under its current name except for a brief period in 1944-1945 when it was operated by faculty and called Maroon and White during World War II. Source

Scope Local, Student/Alumni
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market ? Columbus-Tupelo-West Point
UVMs ? Request pricing
Frequency ? Other