The Russell Banner

Newspaper
As in many towns in the West before the turn of the century, politics played a part of the newspaper history of Russell and for a short time, the town boasted two weekly papers. The first venture into the field was made in the spring of 1895 by one of the town's founders, Major C.A. Boulton with his daughter Ellen Boulton as Editor. The weekly publication was dubbed The Chronicle and, like its founders had definite Conservative leanings. Source

Scope Local
Language English
Country Canada
UVMs ? Request pricing
Frequency ? Weekly
Days Published Tue