Princeton, The Similkameen Spotlight

Newspaper
The Similkameen Spotlight was established in 1948. Anne Gaustin used this medium to obtain the local 'scoop' for the Similkameen Valley including Princeton, Hedley, Keremeos, Coalmont and Tulameen. The original Spotlight building was Princeton's morgue in the earlier years. Until 2000, a thick marble slab was used in the Spotlight's print-shop as a worktable. It was actually used for body preparation in the morgue. Over the history of the Spotlight, there have only been six owners. The paper is now owned by Black Press Group. The long history of this community newspaper is available for viewing in the Spotlight office archives. Source

Scope Local
Language English
Country Canada
UVMs ? Request pricing

Princeton, The Similkameen Spotlight Journalists