The Drew Acorn

Newspaper
The Drew Acorn is a student-run newspaper that covers Drew University’s news, student life and arts, opinions and sports. It was founded in 1928 as newsletter for the College of Liberal Arts with a main office in the second floor of Brothers College. During the early 1940s, the newspaper had a staff of about 40 students, a relatively large number given that the College of Liberal Arts had a total of about 200 students at the time. With a growth in student body, the newspaper moved to Mead Hall in the 1950s and later to the University Center where it remains. Since its establishment, The Acorn has tremendously grown from a two-sided newsletter printed biweekly, to a hand drawn magazine 18-32 pages long and finally to a 12-page newspaper. Until recently, the newspaper printed weekly issues. Source

Scope Local, Student/Alumni
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market ? New York
UVMs ? Request pricing
Frequency ? Weekly
Days Published Fri