The Sunday Times Travel Magazine

The Sunday Times Travel Magazine is a monthly British travel magazine. Although part of the same company (News UK) as the weekly The Sunday Times travel section, its content is entirely different. The magazine publishes travel information, features, competitions, offers, and photography. It was established in February/March 2003 as a bi-monthly magazine, changing to a monthly frequency in 2005. As of 2014, the magazine has a limited online presence, with less than 5% of its content available to view online. The remaining 95% is published exclusively in print. Source

Outlet Details

Scope National, Consumer
Language English
Country United Kingdom
UVMs Request pricing
Frequency Monthly