The Sylvester Local News is a historic newspaper company in Sylvester, Worth County, Georgia. It is the oldest business in Worth County. The paper's brick building was constructed in the 1920s was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on August 21, 1980 as the Worth County Local Building. It is located at 118 North Isabella Street.
The newspaper business was established in 1884 as the Sumner Free Trader. The paper later changed its name to the Worth County Local. It then became the Sylvester Local and it is now the Sylvester Local News. It houses a linotype machine and other printing equipment. The building is open to the public. Source