The Times Dispatch

Newspaper
The Times Dispatch was established in Walnut Ridge in 1910 when Dave A. Lindsey moved the newspaper to Walnut Ridge from Pocahontas. Three years later, Walter Smith purchased the paper. Then, in 1921, James L. Bland, native of Bigelow in Perry County, and Austin Wilkerson, editor and publisher of the Newport Independent, bought The Times Dispatch. Source

Outlet Details

Scope Local
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market Jonesboro
UVMs Request pricing
Frequency Weekly
Days Published Wed

The Times Dispatch Journalists