Rob Romig on Muck Rack

Rob Romig

Verified
Eugene, OR
Senior Presentation Editor — The Register-Guard
As seen in: The Register-Guard

Senior Editor for Presentation at The Register-Guard newspaper in Eugene, Ore. Lover of family and cats and birdies (the golf kind).

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@RobRomig — 588 followers, 2,819 tweets

Nov 18, 2017

RT @EGlucklich: "People migrating to Oregon accounted for 88 percent of the jump. The other 12 percent was due to more births than…

Nov 15, 2017

RT @CapitolCurrents: BREAKING: Former Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber has agreed to a $1,000 civil penalty for ethics violations. The Com…

Show More