journalist and biology sleuth | writing in @NYTMag @SciAm @Slate @Newsweek & more | chief news editor at @NatureMedicine | lecturer at @stonybrooku

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@rkhamsi — 2,536 followers, 4,210 tweets

Sep 24, 2017

@NorgeEurope @AF_biotech Interesting perspective. The question of how to incentivize actions is important.

Sep 24, 2017

If you're reading this tweet, you are probably in the other 17%. We need to find a way to engage the other 83%. cc @AldaCenter #scicomm https://t.co/cwOydt5S7M

Sep 20, 2017

@melissadahl I'm at 300% and some of the people I have worked with have laughed out loud when they saw my font size. cc @ArielleDRoss

Show more