Scattered showers are already entering into the Tri-Cities area. There is a 60% chance for showers and a few isolated thunderstorms today. We are under a marginal risk for severe weather today, which means we could see a few isolated severe storms. I think the best chance to see severe weather if we were to see it would be late this afternoon and through tonight. Today's high is 65 degrees. There is still a 60% chance for scattered showers and storms tonight as well.
Severe weather is possible tonight. Most of the Tri-Cities area is currently under a Severe Thunderstorm Watch until midnight. Strong to severe storms with damaging winds, large hail and/or a possible isolated tornado are possible. Tonight's low is 46 degrees with a 70% chance for showers/storms this evening. Tomorrow is looking like the better half of the weekend with a 20% chance for showers early, giving way to a mix of sun and clouds by the afternoon with a high of 62.
Temperatures tonight are falling into the mid to upper 30s with partly cloudy skies. Tomorrow we will see mild conditions again with a high of 56 degrees and partly cloudy to mostly cloudy skies. Tomorrow during the overnight hours a 40% chance for scattered showers returns to the forecast, keeping our lows mild in the low 40s. St. Patrick's Day is looking wet with a 60% chance for scattered showers, especially early. The weekend will be warm though with highs in the low to mid 60s both days.
Muck Rack makes it simple to find people, tweets, or articles that mention any name, keyword, company, hashtag etc. We've compiled this guide to help you make the most of your search.
Selecting a term
Start searching tweets, articles from media outlets, articles mentioned in tweets, journalists'
names, titles and bios with some suggested searches:
Companies or Topics (e.g. iPhone, Microsoft)
Phrases (e.g. "cloud computing") — use quotes to keep the terms together
Twitter handles (e.g. @username) — returns those who have mentioned or replied to
Names (e.g. "David Pogue")
Hashtags (e.g. #sxsw, #london2012)
Bio details (e.g. vegan, Olympics, father)
Muck Rack's Advanced Search allows for many boolean operators.
Find results that mention multiple specified terms, use AND or
+. For example, ensure each result contains both Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg by
searching Musk AND Zuckerberg or Musk + Zuckerberg.
Use the operators OR or , to broaden your search when you'd like either of
multiple terms to appear in results. (This is the default behavior of our search when no operators
are used). For example, results will contain either cake or cookie by searching cake OR cookie or cake,cookie
Use NOT or - to subtract results from your search. For
example, searching Disney will yield results about the Walt Disney Company as well as Walt Disney
World Resort. To exclude mentions of Disney World, search for Disney -World or Disney
When using one of these operators with a phrase, enclose it in quotation marks. For example, you can
find results about smartphones excluding Apple's iPhone 4S by searching smartphone -"iPhone
Exact case matching or punctuation
If you're searching for a brand name or keyword that relies on specific punctuation marks or capitalization, you can
find results that match your exact query by adding matchcase: before the keyword you're searching for, like matchcase:E*TRADE .
Use parentheses to separate multiple
boolean phrases. For example, to find journalists talking about having fun in Disney World or
Disneyland, search for ("disney world" OR disneyland) AND fun.
An asterisk can be used to search for any variation of a root word truncated by the asterisk. For example, searching for admin* will return results for administrator, administration, administer, administered, etc.
A near operator is an AND operator where you can control the distance between the words. You can vary the distance the near operation uses by adding a forward slash and number (between 0-99) such as strawberries NEAR/10 "whipped cream", which means the strawberries must exist within 10 words of "whipped cream".