Daily Jefferson County Union

Newspaper
The tiny four-page weekly began in Lake Mills but moved to Fort Atkinson on May 2, 1883, at the prompting of Fort Atkinson businessmen. Hoard did not have sufficient funds to launch his own printing plant, so he turned to Miss Emma Brown, who was printing The Wisconsin Chief, a temperance newspaper. He bought his own plant about 1883 at the corner of South Main and South Third streets. Source

Scope Local
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market ? Milwaukee
UVMs ? Request pricing
Frequency ? Daily
Days Published Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri

Daily Jefferson County Union Journalists