Eastern Arizona Courier

It was the Graham County Guardian established in March of 1895 and changed name to Eastern Arizona Courier in 1967. Merged with: Graham County guardian (Safford, Ariz. : 1971), to form: Eastern Arizona courier and Graham County guardian. Eastern Arizona College and the Courier both opened for business in 1888, though both were known by different names. Eastern Arizona Courier was known initially as the Safford Graham Guardian, becoming the Gila Valley Farmer in 1916, the Graham County Guardian in 1923 and the Eastern Arizona Courier in 1975. Source

Outlet Details

Scope Local
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market Phoenix
UVMs Request pricing
Frequency Weekly
Days Published Wed, Sun

Eastern Arizona Courier Journalists