The Waco Tribune-Herald is an American daily newspaper serving Waco, Texas and vicinity.
The newspaper has its roots in five predecessors, beginning with the Waco Evening Telephone in 1892. The Tribune-Herald took its current identity when E.S. Fentress and Charles Marsh, who owned the Waco News-Tribune, bought the Waco Times-Herald. That purchase was the beginning of Newspapers, Inc., a chain which eventually owned 13 newspapers. Source