Andrea Lavinthal on Muck Rack

Andrea Lavinthal

Verified
New York City
Style and Beauty Director — People Style

PEOPLE Style & Beauty Director,co-author of The Hookup Handbook, Friend or Frenemy, Your So-Called Life and new mom

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@andilavs — 70,482 followers, 9,865 tweets

Nov 19, 2017

A longterm relationship is basically spending 85% of your time together trying to agree on a Netflix selection and the other 15% watching Blades Of Glory on TBS.

Nov 19, 2017

My bf and I spend 85% of our relationship trying to agree on a Netflix selection and the other 15% watching Blades Of Glory on TBS.

Nov 19, 2017

The best part of being a mom is the authority it gives you to yell “no roughhousing” at your husband when he’s tossing the baby in the air.

Nov 19, 2017

I just yelled, “no roughhousing!” then licked my finger and used it to remove some schmutz from my son’s face and now I’m in a self-imposed time out to think about my choices.

Nov 17, 2017

Also known as the day I discovered how much better life is when you're wearing $60 tights.  https://twitter.com/peoplestyle/status/931627201040191488 

Show More