Reporter @InHealthPolicy. W&M alum. Runner. It’s pronounced R-E-L. I’m not a mermaid.

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@ArielCohen37 — 1,239 followers, 5,965 tweets

so a 90% chance of freezing rain/ wind/ sleet and only a 10% chance of full-on snow. great -_- 
RT @LaClason: Here is Secretary Azar's speech to the NACHC this morning -- mostly the same as his speeches to other industry grou…
.@TomColeOK04 says House is aiming to release omnibus text late on Monday so lawmakers have the week to look it over before Friday deadline
Trump is finalizing an opioid plan that includes the death penalty for drug dealers, even though many members of his party don't support such measures 
RT @TRPHealthPolicy: GOP pushes Barrasso bill codifying short-term plans as trade off for CSRs, reinsurance in omnibus…
Show More