Greg Andersson on Muck Rack

Greg Andersson

Verified
New York
Video Producer — Forbes
As seen in: Forbes

Video producer for @Forbes // Horror nerd, movie collector, punk rocker // 17% of my day is spent commuting, the other 83% complaining about it

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@Andersson_Greg — 352 followers, 2,096 tweets

Sep 21, 2017

Almost 100% certain my next tattoo is going to say "I can't have nice things." Might as well get it across my forehead so everyone knows.

Sep 21, 2017

RT @kylekinane: I love how Vice fluctuates between "daring investigative journalism" and "we're hungover so we let the janitor writ…

Sep 21, 2017

@crookedninja About to go create a Goodwill login to contact seller and berate them

Sep 20, 2017

Currently on IFC: Big Momma's House 2 On the Independent Film Channel. Big Momma's House 2.

Show more