Financial Editor of @NBC's @TODAYshow. Host of #HerMoneyPodcast. I tweet money tips, recipes and Bachelor commentary. 📙 New book, #AgeProof, out now! Order ⬇️

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@JeanChatzky — 56,455 followers, 15,212 tweets

Jun 26, 2017

RT @thebalance: Just because you have an advanced degree doesn't mean you can't nab one of these well-paying side gigs:…

Jun 26, 2017

One thing we know for sure is that different parts of the markets (like stocks & bonds) tend to do well at different times. #MoneyRuleMonday https://t.co/MK4J3Tcakd

Jun 26, 2017

Report: Airbnb hosts make 3x as much as other "gig economy" workers, raking in average of $924/month. More @MONEY:  http://ow.ly/UsoA30cUhNF .

Jun 26, 2017

Puffy coats, swimsuits, AC units, camping gear likely going on #sale for July. More items to look out for @PureWow: https://t.co/0rlve7n5uZ. https://t.co/YgSpUpM9Kb

Jun 26, 2017

Only 20% of the clothes in the avg person's closet are worn regularly. How to turn the other 80% into cash @CNBC: https://t.co/LT71W1mDIw. https://t.co/XXklwAOCAt

Show more