FT capital markets correspondent. Have also covered housing, urbanism, data, politics. 'People pay to see others believe in themselves.' Modern life is rubbish.

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@_Kate_Allen — 6,415 followers, 10,097 tweets

Sep 23, 2017

RT @anyabike: Why Uber is cheap: “riders only pay 41% of the full cost of each ride, with investors footing the remaining 59%”  https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/9a3vye/uber-true-cost-uh-oh 

Sep 22, 2017

RT @mamtabadkar: Moody's downgrades UK's rating to AA2, changes outlook to stable

Sep 22, 2017

RT @jk_rowling: The electorate was 46,501,241. 17,410,742 voted to leave. 16,141,241 voted to stay. https://t.co/m5TLwj4lxb

Sep 22, 2017

@LSPollack I would be a much better adjusted person if I could express my feelings that clearly ... :-D

Sep 22, 2017

@LSPollack @FerdiGiugliano Bear in mind I'm using journalistic accuracy levels here ... accurate to within +/- five professions

Show more