Kevin Dean on Muck Rack

Kevin Dean

Verified
San Diego, CA

Celebrating 25 Years In San Diego Radio!

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@kdean965 — 272 followers, 2,584 tweets

Sep 18, 2017

A recent survey found 11% of Americans have a plan in case of a zombie apocalypse. It also revealed the other 89% of us aren't high on meth.

Sep 18, 2017

#OJsimpson 's lawyer says he's going to miss life in prison. Because on the outside there's nobody to share murder notes with... Too soon?

Sep 15, 2017

#NASA says the @CassiniSaturn spacecraft has sent it's its final transmission before crashing into Saturn. The last message..."Bye Felicia"

Sep 15, 2017

@CassiniSaturn @NASA ...and fittingly that last transmission was "Bye Felicia!"

Sep 13, 2017

@fnjacobs "I really don't see any of this as cheating"...said every other major sports team in Massachusetts.

Show more