Springfield, Lane County government and business reporter for @registerguard

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@EGlucklich — 819 followers, 1,378 tweets

Nov 17, 2017

"People migrating to Oregon accounted for 88 percent of the jump. The other 12 percent was due to more births than deaths" https://t.co/K5KVxFqsVq

Nov 17, 2017

RT @JackMoranRG: Pedestrians mowed down by Michael Bryant of Springfield in 2015 assert Lane County mental health staff's negligence…

Nov 17, 2017

RT @ChelseaDeffenB: Civilian Review Board decries handling of sexual harassment investigation involving Eugene police captain  http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/36158597-75/story.csp#.Wg8OJI_FfYE.twitter 

Show More