Introducing the State of Journalism 2019. Learn how journalists find their news, use social media, and work with PR teams. Get your copy

Tony Sabine

Verified
Hong Kong
Producer and Presenter, TVB Pearl News
Producer/Presenter at TVB Pearl News in Hong Kong. Our content is HK focused. views expressed are my own

Contact Information

Get email and phone contact information for Tony by joining Muck Rack.
Learn More
Social Media

Are you a journalist?

Create a free Muck Rack account to customize your profile and upload a portfolio of your best work.

Create a Portfolio
Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@chopkickpunch — 2,503 followers, 39,781 tweets

RT @webbhk: So to be clear: you want to socialise 70% of the housing market, allow 1st-time buyers in the other 30% to gear the… https://t.co/LXO20vxmpz
RT @RamyInocencio: Horrific photo - CHRF’s Jimmy Sham attacked by a group of masked men. This is #HongKong. Not the city I knew.… https://t.co/Yba7epqMJD
RT @Bewater57249897: @craigmorley True. This kind of tactic is well used in communist party. Suppression by the CCP gov't. The… https://t.co/KOq8yEkjxp
RT @craigmorley: As the @WSJ reports: "Tanks haven’t rolled into Hong Kong à la Tiananmen Square in 1989. But Beijing is carrying o… https://t.co/yablKKiAcv
Show More