Technically Incorrect offers a slightly twisted take on the tech that's taken over our lives. Phones do sometimes explode. Often the cause seems to be the battery. However, on Friday, passengers on a Jet Airways flight from Delhi to Indore in India endured a scare when they say smoke began to billow from a woman's purse. As the Hindustan Times reports, the plane was already in the air when one of its passengers, Arpita Dhal, noticed her purse -- which she'd placed under a seat -- emitting smoke.