Life & Style and running blog editor at the guardian. Runs quite a lot.

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@katehelencarter — 11,477 followers, 25,624 tweets

Two children in adjacent rooms playing different Christmas music CDs. I’m sure this is against the Geneva Convention #myears
@adharanand and then presumably got a little pop up that just said SCROOGE in 72 point type :)
Press release: "39% of those surveyed said they feel Christmas is the season to spread joy and goodwill, while 1 in 4 (26%) said that they will do so amongst their loved ones." Leaving 74% of people silently fuming at their loved ones ...
@FelicityCloake Those freakshake things. JUST GET A PUDDING, PEOPLE.
Show More